Starting BA PP and my first blog post!

Hello everyone and welcome to my first ever post on my first ever blog!

As I sit down to write my first post I am undoubtedly nervous and quite apprehensive of what's to come. I like most things in my life to be perfect (or seem it at least) but when it comes to writing down your thoughts and feelings I feel like perfection is an impossible task. 
Last week I had my welcome Skype for starting the BA PP course. It made me feel much more at ease and also made me understand that I am not alone in this journey and we are all facing these new challenges together.

Getting to hear from students who are further along in the course was very encouraging and a recurring message that they put across is that its a 'learning journey'. A particular quote I liked was 'things aren't a straight line, they're a wiggly one'. This quote illustrates that learning mirrors life. When you set your life goals or ambitions or your 'five year plan' you imagine it's a direct straight route to that destination. When in reality it's a series a bumpy roads, windy paths and the occasional mountain to overcome. But in the end you always end up in the destination you need to be and those mountains and bumps have moulded you into the person you needed to be. this reassures me, that although i'll face challenges throughout this new venture on the BA PP course and occasionally i'll feel as though I'm rambling off in the wrong direction I'm exactly where I need to be.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and reading everyone else's blogs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using your platform for good

HOW TO START

reflecting on rejection